Early Bird Savings Rolled Out by Poseidon Expeditions for 2015-16 Antarctic Season Voyages aboard Sea Spirit
July 17, 2014, Huntington, NY… Poseidon Expeditions today announced Early Bird Savings on cruises to the Antarctic Peninsula, South Georgia and Falkland Islands for the 2015-16 season. Agents and clients making reservations on any of eight voyages, ranging from 12 to 23 days, aboard the luxurious 114-passenger expedition vessel Sea Spirit will save as much as 25% from regular rates.
To qualify, reservations must be made by December 31, 2014 on any of the following departures, space-available basis:
- Antarctica, Falklands and South Georgia, Oct 31-Nov 21, 2015, 22 days
- Antarctica, Falklands and South Georgia, Nov 20-Dec 9, 2015, 20 days
- Classic Antarctica, Dec 8-19, 2015, 12 days
- Christmas in Antarctica, Dec 18-29, 2015, 12 days
- New Year in Antarctica, Dec 28, 2015-Jan 8, 2016, 12 days
- Classic Antarctica, Jan 7-18, 2016, 12 days
- Classic Antarctica, Jan 17-28, 2016, 12 days
- Antarctica, Falklands and South Georgia, Feb 17-Mar 10, 2016, 23 days
Early Bird reservations save passengers from $1,424 to $6,499 per person, depending on the departure date and stateroom category booked. Savings are indicated in US dollars below:
- Triple Classic Stateroom - 250-square-foot stateroom with two twins or King and sofa bed. Savings of $2,124 to $3,399 per person (triple occupancy) from regular rates.
- Owner's Suite - 437-square-foot stateroom with two twins or King and private deck. Savings of $4,099 to $6,499 per person (double occupancy) from regular rates.
Premium Suite - 353-square-foot stateroom with two twins or King and private balcony. Savings of $2,979 to $4,699 per person (double occupancy) from regular rates.
Main Deck Suite - 215-square-foot stateroom with two twins or King. Savings of $1,424 to $2,294 per person (double occupancy) from regular rates.
Classic Suite - 250-square-foot stateroom with two twins or King. Savings of $1,634 to $2,549 per person (double occupancy) from regular rates.
Superior Suite - 235-square-foot stateroom with two twins or King. Savings of $1,784 to $2,849 per person (double occupancy) from regular rates.
Deluxe Suite - 277-square-foot stateroom with two twins or King and private balcony. Savings of $2,024 to $3,149 per person (double occupancy) from regular rates.
With an ice-strengthened hull designed especially for polar environments, the Sea Spirit takes its guests to remote landing sites in Antarctica while providing a high degree of luxury, exclusivity and comfort. Passenger activities are directed by a team of experienced polar guides and educators, and include excursions aboard Zodiac landing craft, hiking ashore and informative presentations aboard.
The full schedule of 2015-16 Sea Spirit Antarctic expedition departures, rates and savings, and accommodations can be found on the Poseidon Expeditions website at: https://poseidonexpeditions.com/antarctica/
A leader in icebreaker voyages to the North Pole since 1999, Poseidon Expeditions has recently broadened its polar offerings to include Arctic and Antarctic expedition cruises. The company is a member of the International Association of Antarctica Tour Operators (IAATO) and the Association of Arctic Expedition Cruise Operators (AECO). It also actively supports the efforts of Polar Bears International and the World Wildlife Fund (WWF).
With offices in the US, UK, Germany, Russia, China and Japan, Poseidon Expeditions is a leading provider of polar expeditions in the cruise industry. For US and Canadian reservations, agents can contact the company toll free at 877-692-5701, or locally at 631-692-5700.